- Small Business Resources
Small Business Resources
Small Business Administration: Economic Injury Disaster Loan Assistance
The S.B.A. has approved Tennessee’s request for Economic Injury Disaster Loan assistance. Small businesses can now apply for loans up to $2 million to help meet financial obligations and operating expenses. Applicants may apply online, receive additional disaster assistance information and download applications here. Applicants may also call S.B.A.’s Customer Service Center at (800) 659-2955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on S.B.A. disaster assistance.
- Small Business Administration Disaster Loan Assistance - Apply online now plus additional information.
- Fact Sheet - Economic Injury Disaster Loans - One sheet of primary information. The Who, What, Where, When.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
Tennessee Department of Labor & Workforce Development
The Tennessee Department of Labor & Workforce Development website found at https://www.tn.gov/workforce is a necessary resource for employers and employees to use in their COVID-19 response.
Filing unemployment for your employees – Mass Claim
- If your business is reducing hours or closing due to COVID-19, you may expedite the unemployment claim process for your employees by submitting an Employer-Filed Mass Claim. Follow the instructions on the Tennessee Department of Labor & Workforce Development website here: https://www.tn.gov/workforce/covid-19/employers.html.
Filing for unemployment if you are self-employed or a contract worker
- If you are self-employed or a contract worker in TN, you should apply for unemployment now, despite showing no wages. As soon as the federal government provides guidance on Pandemic Unemployment Assistance, TN will start processing those claims and paying benefits. The fastest and most efficient way to file an unemployment claim is to go to www.Jobs4TN.gov. If your employer filed a claim on your behalf, do not file an individual claim. There is also a Job4TN app. If you are uncertain if your employer has filed a claim, call your employer to confirm. Check the Tennessee Department of Labor & Workforce Development website at https://www.tn.gov/workforce for more information regarding all of the above.